Send More.. Spend Less
+971504708371 (WhatsApp Support)
Flowers Delivery in Sharjah & Ajman
Same Day Delivery
How to take care of cut flowers
November 19, 2019
You can transform any boring desk in a beautiful place with gorgeous and best-cut flowers in a vase. Whether you order them direct from a florist or receive as a present, it works really well. Sometimes we face difficulty storing cut natural flowers young and growing inside. Understanding which types of buds are the fittest to turn for long-lasting cut blossoms is the initial move. Here are some tips to keep cut flowers steady:
Choose Fresh and Healthful Cut Flowers for Vase
- The stems must be green touch and steady, not oozy.
- Only use fresh water and it should breathe pure.
- Avoid damaged stalks or faded buds ( Blackened)
Things to do before you put the flowers into a vase!
- Preserve flowers in cooling until you can put them in the water.
- Don't forget to ensure a clean cut an inch or less up the petiole while petioles are sunken.
- The vase and other accessories must be clean and good condition (quality).
- The next step is to eliminate the leaves which touch the water.
How to Keep best-cut flowers Blooming?
- Try to arrange the space according to the lights, keep the best-cut flowers vase out of direct daylight.
- Replace the water regularly (each next day).
- Ensure a clean-cut an inch each period you modify the water.
March 20, 2023
Flowers are a classic gift that never goes out of style, but...
January 26, 2023
Gifting sunflower will brighten up your day and fill our hearts with...
January 7, 2023
Receiving flowers gives us a special feeling and makes us feel cherished....